Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Poetry Is Cool Part Trois! I am currently writing about poetry, inter-disciplinary and collaborative projects, art, books, food and running from Ellensburg, WA--the next phase of my blogging experiment. This blog began when I was writing a poem a day during National Poetry Month in 2010. Some days you will find new photos and posts, sometimes a new link that interests me, sometimes there will be a new "French" sentence---I have a new goal of blogging at least once per week. I am always interested to hear from you. Say hello!



Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Morning, Beautiful Afternoon

I ran this morning up to high lookout at the top of the next valley over from Labastide Esparbairenque. The temperature was hot even at 9 and I hadn't done a longer run in a while, but I loved every minute of it. The runs here are so refreshing that I don't want to turn around--I come back feeling better and full of hope. Beauty erupts everywhere out on the trail--vistas open around each turn. I plan to have some new shots of the trail and the views to post later.

Then a long (3 1/2 hours) French lunch was devoured by our group at Sire de Cabaret  in Roqueferre-- with glorious desserts and duck, lamb, entrecote, etc. I have no photos of lunch but I think I was the only one not taking pictures.  Today was a day to look ahead to our last big project of the Creative Castle class and to enjoy being in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment